The Houston roofing company to trust
Welcome to Anchor Roofing! We have been serving the greater Houston area since the 1990s, and our experience includes everything from houses to apartments to schools to hospitals and more. You can count on us to take care of any project, be it large or small, residential or commercial.
We’re proud of the fact that we always come up with a solution to any roofing issue you may have. And we have a specific philosophy when it comes to our customers: Treat them as if they’re all employees, family or friends. Everyone receives the same honest, dependable treatment from the pros at Anchor Roofing. We’ve often been known to tell people, “You don’t need a new roof; we can repair it,” rather than taking your money for something unnecessary. But don’t just take our word for our excellent customer service; we’re happy to pass along referrals from our very happy clients!
Experts in city building codes
In order to work in construction of any kind in Houston, you have to wade through the building-code process. It’s not a simple task; the city’s codes have hundreds of pages of amendments to learn. We are well versed in all of them and understand all of the nuances involved.
You can rest assured that every required permit has been attained, and all codes are met or exceeded each time. Our design team can often save you money by offering a variety of options, not just one solution for each job.
So if you’re looking for a top-quality roofing contractor or roofing company in Houston, contact us today. We’re proud of the reputation we’ve earned!
Determining the perfect roofing choice
Repairing, replacing or constructing a residential roof can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ll have a conversation about what you need and will then present your many options, while staying within your price range at all times.
At Anchor Roofing, we specialize in a number of different residential roofing systems. They include the following:
- Asphalt shingles: These have long been the most popular choice for American homeowners, due in part to their durability and affordability.
- Wood shakes: The difference between wood shingles and wood shakes is their appearance; shakes are thicker and have more of a rustic look. We can go over both options with you to determine the one you like best.
- Slate: This classic roof style has been around for a very long time. It’s beautiful but is considered to be one of the more expensive options on the market. Still, it’s the ideal choice for some people; we’ll go over prices with you to decide if slate is the way you’d like to go.
- Metal: This type of roof can be made to resemble a variety of materials, including shingles and wood shakes. It’s also incredibly durable.
- Tile: Like other roofing styles, tile is known for being strong and fire-resistant. It’s heavier than some others but is still a very attractive residential option.
Remember, if you need a premium roofing contractor or roofing company in Houston, contact Anchor today!
We’re pros at business roof systems
For decades, we’ve been the name to know for commercial roofing, so you can count on us for professionalism and expertise with every job.
Whether you’re looking to have an entire roof replaced, you’re needing new construction or minor repairs, we’ll handle the job with ease.
Among the types of commercial roofing systems we specialize in:
- TPO roofing: This type of white roof will be flexible as it’s applied wet, but will harden as it dries. It’s a good option because of its ability to withstand harmful UV rays.
- Modified Bitumen: Also resistant to UV rays, Modified Bitumen can be applied with a torched-down or cold method.
- EPDM: This used to be available in only black, but is now offered in white as a way to save energy. EPDM comes in rolls and is a rubber-like material.
Most commercial buildings are made with a flat roof. There are several options that we can go over with you; included among them are built-up roofing, spray foam and membrane roofing. Don’t worry, we’ll discuss every option in detail so that you’ll go into the job with complete peace of mind.
As for waterproofing, a flat roof should be treated with a premium coating system. We’ll power wash the surface first and make any necessary repairs to the substrate before applying the coating.
Need to know more about finding a roofing contractor or roofing company in Houston or the surrounding area? Don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Why Choose Anchor?
Contact us to see the Anchor difference
Anchor Roofing is proud of the A+ rating we’ve earned from the Better Business Bureau. We’re also members of the National Roofing Contractors Association and the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas.
We are credentialed as a certified applicator by every major roofing manufacturer in the industry. We will protect your assets by offering long-term system warranties, and we’re fully insured for worker’s compensation. We also have a lower overhead than some other companies of our size, so we’ll pass those savings on to you.
At Anchor Roofing, we continually train to stay on top of all of the latest advances in the industry. If you have any questions at all about our work, contact us for more information. We’ve always felt that we can show you better than we can tell you. And we’ll show you at no cost! We offer a free consultation to discuss your needs, whether they’re big or small.
Our team can also provide samples or referrals as needed. With every job, we approach it from the standpoint of doing what we’d need to do if we lived in the building.
So if you feel we can help you with your roofing needs, call us to experience the Anchor difference for yourself. You’ll be glad you did. We’re proud to be a roofing contractor you can rely on. If you’d like more information on our roofing company in Houston, call today!